Position Title: RED Events Volunteer
Position Type: Volunteer
Reports To: Events and Marketing Department
Goals of the Events Team:
Set up and assist in the operation of on mountain and base lodge events in a professional manner. This includes and is not limited to erecting fencing, banners, tents, sound equipment, start gate, event personnel (ie: door host (collecting tickets), gate judges, scoring, timing, runners, etc…).
Open and flexible availability from November 14, 2015 – April 3, 2016
Role of the Events Volunteer:
The role of the Events Volunteer is to provide assistance in set up, pack down and the operation and execution of RED events.
Other Duties Include:
- As an ambassador of the resort you represent the goals and vision of RED with a professional attitude.
- Provide a high level of customer service to the general public by informing them of any event details.
- Perform daily tasks outlined by the Events Coordinator in an effective and efficient manner.
- Preferably at least an intermediate skiing/snowboarding ability level
- Must be able to carry equipment while skiing/snowboarding
- Great communication skills
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Posting Closes: December 12th, 2015