Caldera’s latest development project, The Caldera House is now complete.
Caldera House is located on a quarter acre lot in Caldera, a neighbourhood nestled in the forest, just steps away from RED’s new Lodge and Convention Centre, ski lifts and cross country ski trails. Caldera House is the ultimate, new and efficient modern, mountain home, built in a controlled environment and located to provide stunning views of surrounding mountains.
By building in a controlled environment we have achieved our primary goals – a high quality home, minimal site disturbance, and effective use of building materials. In other words – value to our home buyer.
Caldera House is a contemporary mountain home – practical, efficient, and environmentally conscious living at the base of a premier ski resort.
It is a great opportunity with a reduced price of $539,000 CDN. The Caldera House is just over 2,600 square feet and features two and a half bathrooms. The home comes with over 900 square feet of full walk out basement – storage and living area ready for final touches.
The clean and simple design features a three level home with a mudroom, kitchen, dining room, living room, den and powder room on the main floor, and two bedrooms and two baths on the upper floor.
Caldera House is balanced nicely with timely designs and features at a price that defines value.
- Massive views of Granite, Kirkup and Grey Mountains provide breathtaking vistas AND privacy.
- Custom contemporary countertops
- European-designed shelving and solid wood cabinets that stylishly maximize storage space
- Smooth and contemporary stainless appliances and fixtures
- High efficiency forced air gas furnace
- In-floor radiant electric heat in kitchen, powder room, mud room, and master bathroom
- Energy efficient appliances, windows and plumbing fixtures
- Beautiful weatherized cedar siding and post and beam decks.
- Asphalt shingled snow holding roof
- A post and beam carport to keep your winter transport out of the snow.
For info contact: Jim Greene 1-888-362-7007 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Furniture provided by:
Real Estate services by Coldwell Banker 1st Trail Real Estate, 4300 Red Mountain Road, Rossland, B.C. V0G1Y0
E. & O. E. This is not an offering for sale. An offering for sale may only be made after filing a Disclosure Statement under the Real Estate Development Marketing Act. Contact the developer’s agent at 1-888-362-7007 for further details as well as a copy of the Disclosure Statement. * Some conditions apply. See website for details.