To help streamline the customer experience and to offer more products online, we have changed our store technology. The online store features all types of our Season Passes available as well as our Vertical Value cards and Locker passes!
The first day of the Pre-Season sale is May 1, 2013!
For questions, please call the Ticket Office at 1-800-663-0105 x201 or email email@example.com
If you love RED Mountain Resort, then the 2013/2014 Season Pass is for you. On top of unlimited, no blackout dates skiing, you enjoy great discounts and perks as a RED passholder. Get your Early Bird (starting March 15!) or Pre-Season (Starting May 1!) and save BIG until October 1st!
Day ticket rate
75 and over
6 and under
6 and under
-add a full-time student to a Family Maximum pass
College Student Pass
(proof of full-time, in-class, registration at an accredited NA institution required before a pass will be issued)
30-day pass (30 consecutive days)
Season pass replacement fee (if lost or stolen)
All prices subject to 5% GSTFamily Pass and Family Maximum must include at least one Adult pass.
Parent Pass: Must have at least one child 12 years or younger; either parent can use pass, but not at the same time
Adult students are not included in the Family Maximum but can be added to a Family Maximum for $269 plus tax each. Adult student must be the son or daughter of the pass holder.
Passholders enjoy discounts such as 20% off Red Mountain Resort Lodging, 15% off Piste Off retail goods, regular and high performance rentals, as well as service, and 10% off Snowsports Programs, Day Care Programs. Passholders also get 25% off hot chocolate, tea and brewed coffee.
If you have a big family, we have a discount for you. You can now buy your Family Pass online, and we’ll explain it to you so you understand the structure of our Family Pass pricing
The Family Maximum is the price cap on the total price of a family’s season passes. For the Pre-season sale, the Family Maximum is $2,366.00 plus tax, or equal to 2 Adult Season Passes and 1 Family Youth Pass.
That means that any additional children would be free.
You can add an Adult student (in school full-time) for $269.
Season Pass Insurance & Refund Policy
There are no refunds of season passes with no exceptions, unless Season Pass insurance is purchased. Season Pass insurance is a pro-rated refund plan that is available for $25 per pass, with a $5 discount for each additional pass up to 3 passes. The Refundable Pass Option must be purchased concurrently with the season pass. Without the Refundable Pass Option, season passes are NON-REFUNDABLE.
LIMITS OF COVERAGE:
Refundable Pass Option coverage is limited to the following events:
1. Injury, illness or death of an insured that prevents participation in snowboarding or skiing.
2. Transfer by the passholder’s current employer necessitating a change of residence outside a reasonably accessible radius of Red Mountain Resort- provided that the date of the transfer is at least 45 days after the purchase of the season pass, and that Red Mountain Resort is advised within 15 days of notification by the employer. Available only to permanent residents of Canada or the United States.
The Refundable Pass Option fee is $25.00 for the first passholder and reduced by $5.00 for each passholder thereafter, to a maximum of $60.00. An administrative fee of $25.00 will be applied for refund processing.
REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WHEN THE REFUNDABLE PASS OPTION HAS BEEN PURCHASED.
EXEMPTIONS TO COVERAGE:
The Refundable Pass Option does not cover losses:
1. Caused, or contributed to, by intentional self-injury.
2. Due to emotional disorders or pre-existing conditions unless the passholder is hospitalized.
3. Due to any injury or illness that does not prevent participation in snow sports.
4. Due to acts of God, fire, vandalism, labour disputes, weather conditions or mechanical failures.
Amount of Refund
Prior to Start of Season
Opening Day until Dec 31
January 1 – 31
February 2 – 28
March 1 or later
1. Refundable Pass Option must be purchased concurrently with the season pass.
2. Red Mountain Resort must be notified and the season pass surrendered within 5 days of non-participation.
3. Refundable Pass Option coverage does not include any equipment, locker rentals, or locker contents.
PRESENTING A CLAIM:
1. Claims must be made in writing to Red Mountain Resort.
2. The following must be included:
1)The season pass
2) A physician’s report including:
a) A complete diagnosis
b) The date of first medical treatment
c) A prognosis, including a statement that insured is unable to ski or snowboard.
3) In the event of job transfer, a letter from the employer within 15 days of notification of the transfer.
Lockers are given to those who had lockers last year. If you did not have a locker last year, please email or phone Lorilie Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-663-0105 x201 to add your name to the waitlist.