Dear RED Mountain Pass Holders and Guests,
It’s been a fantastic season here at RED…from one of the busiest years we’ve had in the history of the resort to our new “Fight the Man. Own the Mountain.” campaign, you’ve been at the center of it all and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Between the growth we’ve had this winter, the opening of the Josie Hotel next winter, and the current success with Phase 1 of our crowdfunding campaign, we’ve decided to launch a variety of projects coming up. We have initiated design and engineering services in order to commence summer construction of the following projects:
- Paradise Lodge renovation that will include new Washrooms
- Day Skier Parking lot Expansion
- Retail Piste Off Supply Expansion
- High Performance Rental Additional Space
Also, as we look forward to raising additional capital upon completion of Phase 2 of our “Fight the Man. Own the Mountain” campaign, we’ve started to design and engineer these additional future improvements (which will depend on the total amount raised in Phase 2):
- Day Lodge Improvements and Expansion
- Grey Mountain Overnight Cabins and Clubhouse
- A Four Season Entry Plaza that will connect our Day Lodge with The Josie
- A Silverlode to Grey Chair connector lift
- A Multi-Use Trail connecting the Base Area to the 7 Summits Trail
- Terrain Park development
- Kirkup Cat Skiing improvement
- Grey Mountain Run development to provide more grooming
- More to come!
We will also be continuing with our forest management program and brushing to ensure you have the best ski and ride experience possible at RED Mountain.
Thank you again for all of your support!