Red Mountain Resort is looking for an organized administrative professional to join the Patrol team as an Administrative Assistant. This position will be responsible for supporting the Patrol Director with a variety of duties including payroll administration, scheduling, expense processing and other administrative duties.
This position will be part-time, seasonal, two days per week.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Bi-weekly payroll administration including reviewing timecards, entering hours and compiling information to send to Payroll office.
- Preparing Patrol schedule and coordinating and responding to schedule change requests, time off requests. Responsible for callouts and backfilling of shifts if employees are sick etc.
- Coding and processing expenses claims and invoices.
- Creating, editing and updating forms, templates and documents.
- Preparing meeting minutes, including transcribing handwritten minute and/or forms to a Word document.
- Responding to questions and queries via email and phone.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Must have excellent administration skills. At least 2 years experience in an administrative role is preferred.
- Must be able to provide a clear criminal record check from RCMP.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Google products and resort specific software.
- Strong organizational skills and able to effectively multi-task.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and high intensity environment.
- Must be proactive, take initiative and be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be discrete and able to respect confidentiality.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Wage rate: In accordance with the USW collective agreement.
Please forward resume with covering letter to:
Attention: Human Resources
Closing date: January 16, 2023