Food & Beverage Positions: Cashier and Dishwasher
RED Resort is currently hiring for a Cashier and Dishwasher position for our Food and Beverage outlets. The successful candidates will have a positive attitude, be pleasant, neat in appearance, punctual and reliable.
The qualifications for this position require a Grade 12 Education with 0-2 years of relevant customer service experience. The language of work is English; additional language skills are considered an asset. Candidates will be required to follow all COVID safety protocols in place.
The following skills and abilities are required for most roles:
- Must meet the minimum physical requirements below:
- Able to lift 12 kg overhead.
- Able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must have exceptional work habits, including being prompt and responsible
- Enjoy working alone and under pressure, as well as in a team environment
- Exceptional customer service and cooking skills, including understanding and anticipating the needs of customers
- Outgoing personality and high standards of quality
- Enjoy working with the public and can deal pleasantly with the pressure of a busy environment
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Wage rate: In accordance with the USW collective agreement.
Please forward resume with covering letter to:
Red Mountain Resort
Attention: Ivor Smith, Food & Beverage Director
4300 Red Mountain Road
Email: email@example.com Closing date: Open until filled