Part-Time Level 2 Ski and Snowboard Instructors
RED Mountain Resort’s Fall Line Ski & Snowboard School is currently seeking Part-Time Level 2 Ski and Snowboard instructors for the 2022/2023 season.
RED Mountain is located in Rossland, BC, along the famous “Powder Highway”. RED delivers 3,850 acres of pristine skiing unfettered by over-development. RED boasts 300” of annual snowfall, wide-open groomers, 2,919ft of vertical, in-bounds cat-skiing, 360 degree descents, a rich tradition, and the best tree runs in BC.
A successful candidate must:
- Be available to work at least 2 days a week, preferably both Saturday & Sunday
- Be polite, patient, understanding, and have a positive attitude
- Provide safe, fun lessons for clients of all ages and abilities
- Be enthusiastic and comfortable teaching children 3 years old +
- Meet minimum physical requirements including the ability to pick up students and manually assist them during lessons and chair lift loading/ unloading
- Have the ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Commit to all multi-week clubs and programs as assigned
- Hold CASI, CSIA or equivalent qualifications
*Dual certs in ski and snowboarding an asset
*SnowPark certification an asset
*CADs certification an asset
Wages and Benefits:
Wages for instructors range depending on qualifications, plus very competitive commission for Private request lessons.
Benefits include a uniform, season’s pass, access to instructor training, discounts on food, beverage and retail, a reciprocal pass program with other mountain resorts and an equipment bonus.
How to Apply:
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews. All international applicants must include proof of a Canadian work permit valid through April of 2023.
- Include your name, qualification and your preference of part time in the subject line.
e.g Mark Sims CSIA2 Part-time
- Please copy and paste the following to the beginning of your cover letter/email:
Valid Work Permit (if required): Y/N
Seasons of Teaching Experience:
Years of Skiing/Snowboarding Experience:
Available Start Date:
Available until Season Close : Y/N
Your resume and cover letter should be sent to:
Fall Line Ski and Snowboard School