Snow School Front Desk
RED Mountain Resort’s Fall Line Ski & Snowboard School is currently seeking a Part-Time Front Desk Representative for the 2021/2022 season.
As the first point of contact for guests, we require an outgoing individual with a personable and professional manner who is comfortable in fast-paced environments. A working knowledge of taking reservations is necessary as well as knowledge of the snow sports industry.
Your daily duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Selling and booking lessons and activities in person, on the phone and via email
- Daily cash outs and reconciliations
- Educating guests on products, packages and lessons available
- Providing information on various activities in the area
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be polite, patient, understanding, and have a positive attitude
- Be capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Be available to work 3-4 days a week, on weekends and holidays as necessary
- Have previous Guest Service/Reservations experience
- Snow School/Hotel experience an asset
- Preferably hold a CASI or CSIA qualification
How to Apply:
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews. All international applicants must include proof of a Canadian work permit valid through April of 2022.
Include your name and title that you are applying for in the subject line of your email application. Please indicate if you are interested in combining the Part Time Front Desk position with a Part Time Ski or Snowboard Instructor position as well.
Your resume and cover letter should be sent to:
Fall Line Ski and Snowboard School