RED Mountain Resort is currently accepting applications for Snow Shoveling positions. These positions will be responsible for snow removal as well as performing general lodge maintenance duties. Successful candidates will be expected to work some holidays, weekends and be available for early morning shifts.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Required to follow all COVID-19 safety policies and procedures
- Shoveling, snow blowing
- Assisting in parking
- Lifting up to 50lbs multiple times a day
- Assist with small building maintenance jobs i.e. changing light bulbs
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be physically capable of the strenuous work of shoveling and maintaining the lodge entrances and decks
- Must have experience operating a snow blower
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Prior experience driving a quad will be considering an asset
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Wage rate: In accordance with the USW collective agreement.
Please forward resume with covering letter to:
Red Mountain Resort
Attention: Steve Knox, Facilities Manager
Closing date: November 20, 2021