Summer Food & Beverage Positions
RED Mountain has an exciting schedule of summer and fall events lined up from mountain biking races, beer festivals, wine festivals, deck parties, and tons more, and are looking for summer staff for the following casual positions available in the Food & Beverage department:
- Line Cooks
The successful candidates will have a positive attitude, be pleasant, neat in appearance, punctual and reliable.
The qualifications for these positions vary but most require a Grade 12 Education, 0-2 years of relevant work experience, and a valid Food Safe Certificate. The language of work is English; additional language skills are considered an asset.
The following skills and abilities are required for most roles:
- Must meet the minimum physical requirements below:
- Able to lift 12 kg overhead
- Able to work on your feet for long period of time
- Able to carry stock up several flights of stairs if business levels require it
- Must have exceptional work habits, including being prompt and responsible
- Enjoy working alone and under pressure, as well as in a team environment
- Exceptional customer service and cooking skills, including understanding and anticipating the needs of customers
- Outgoing personality and high standards of quality
- Enjoy working with the public and can deal pleasantly with the pressure of a busy environment
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Wage rate: In accordance with the USW collective agreement.
Please forward resume with covering letter to:
Red Mountain Resort
Attention: Ivor Smith, Food & Beverage Director
Closing date: Open until filled