- Provide assistance with the execution of RED Mountain events
- Performing tasks such as setup, tear down, registration of event participants, manning event stations, setting safety netting, building courses, etc.
- Act as an ambassador of RED Mountain in a professional and courteous manner
- Open and flexible availability from November 2019 – April 5, 2020
- Must be available for 5 shifts January 13 – 19 for the Canadian Open Freeride Championships
- Must be available for 4 shifts March 4 – 9 for the Canadian Open Freeride Championships
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Preferably a strong skier or snowboarder, though this is not a necessity
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- In exchange of 100 volunteer hours you’ll receive a RED season pass
- 25% off F & B and the Piste Off Supply Co
- Reciprocal day tickets at participating resorts
Events Schedule Highlights
- Dec. 31 – NYE Family Fun Night
- Jan. 15-19 – Canadian Open Freeride Championships
- Jan. 25 – The Game Rail Jam
- Feb. 9 – Rockstar Terrain Park Slopestyle Competition
- Feb. 22 & 23 – Rattlecat Banked Slalom
- Feb. 22-Feb. 28 – Powder Week
- Mar.6-9 – Canadian Open Freeride Championships
- Mar. 20-22 – Beer Goggles + Clam Slam
- Apr. 4 – Slush Cup
Please send a copy of your resume including a response to the following questions:
1. Do you have any previous events experience? If yes, tell us a bit about it.
2. What does your work flexibility look like this winter? (i.e. Part-time, not working, etc.)
3. What’s your favourite run at RED Mountain?
Please submit your application to Julia Thrift, Group Sales & Volunteer Coordinator at Julia.email@example.com.