- Assist with the execution of RED Mountain Resort events.
- Performing tasks such as setup, tear down, registration, manning event stations, etc. While ensuring the safety of all participants and spectators.
- Assist with Base Area Hosting, hot chocolate distribution, and ensuring COVID-19 protocols are met.
- Act as an ambassador of RED Mountain Resort, professionally and courteously.
- Open and flexible availability from November 2019 – April 5, 2020
- Must be available for all three scheduled winter events. Previous event experience is an asset but not necessary.
- Ability to take direction and work well with others. Must have a positive attitude.
- Ability to work long days in all weather conditions.
- Preferably a strong skier or snowboarder, though this is not a necessity. Please note helmets are mandatory.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- A RED Mountain Resort season pass in exchange for completing the minimum hours required.
- 25% off Food & Beverage and the Piste Off Supply Co.
- Reciprocal day tickets at participating resorts.
- Ski with Santa | December 25th
- U16 Provincials Alpine Racing | January 13th to 17th
- Canadian Open Freeride Championships Juniors + FWQ* | February 1st to 7th
- Alpine Racing Event | TBA
Please send a copy of your resume including a response to the following questions:
- Do you have any previous events experience? If yes, tell us a bit about it.
- What does your work flexibility look like this winter? (i.e. Part-time, not working, etc.)
- What is your favourite run at RED Mountain?
Please submit your application to Julia Thrift, Group Sales & Volunteer Coordinator at Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: November 30th, 2020