Food & Beverage Positions
Red Resort is gearing up for the 2019/20 ski season and has the following full-time and/or part- time seasonal positions available in the Food & Beverage department:
- Line Cooks
- Receiver/Stock Person
- Food Runner/Busser
The successful candidates will have a positive attitude, be pleasant, neat in appearance, punctual and reliable. They will be able to answer a wide variety of questions concerning all aspects of the Red Mountain Resorts Operations, and life on the mountain and in the town and receive consistent positive feedback from customers.
The qualifications for these positions vary but most require a Grade 12 Education, 0-2 years of relevant work experience, and a valid Food Safe Certificate. The language of work is English, additional language skills are considered an asset.
The following skills & abilities are required for most roles:
- Must meet the minimum physical requirements below:
- Able to lift 12 kg overhead
- Able to work on your feet for long period of time
- Able to carry stock up several flights of stairs if business levels require it
- Must have exceptional work habits, including being prompt and responsible
- Enjoy working alone and under pressure, as well as in a team environment
- Exceptional customer service and cooking skills, including understanding and anticipating the needs of customers
- Outgoing personality and high standards of quality
- Enjoy working with the public and can deal pleasantly with the pressure of a busy environment
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Wage rate: In accordance with the USW collective agreement.
Please forward resume with covering letter to:
Red Mountain Resort
Attention: Ivor Smith, Food & Beverage Director
4300 Red Mountain Road
Rossland, BC V0G 1Y0
Closing date: Open until filled