Who we are
RED Property Management Ltd. is the primary rental management company for a collection of luxury vacation homes, condominiums and Nowhere Special Hostel in Rossland, BC, at the base of Red Resort, a ski and summer resort area. The housekeeping department is a critical piece of the operation to ensure the units are presented in pristine condition for the guests.
What we do
RED Property Management Ltd. works to be the premier provider of luxury accommodations in Rossland, as well as offering exciting four-season recreation activities located at our doorstep. We strive to be the first-choice vacation provider in Rossland and the West Kootenays, offering and maintaining high quality accommodations, superior guest services and expanding our seasons of operations and recreational activities.
The Housekeeper is responsible for the behind the scenes function that seamlessly creates a backdrop for an impeccable experience at RED. This position is instrumental in maintaining a strong attention to detail in both cleaning and maintenance issues which arise. This position interacts closely with the Head Housekeeper, Hostel Manger, Guest Services and Maintenance.
- Meeting and maintaining the high standards of cleanliness and maintenance in all our locations
- Report any depleted supplies and amenities necessary to perform their duties
- Must be able to work well with others and encourage everyone to be their best
- Ensuring all items in the units are functional and in good condition, reporting any maintenance required
- Must be available for shift work
- Must comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines
- Baggage handling on an as needed basis
- Snow removal when needed
- Assisting in the maintaining of hot tubs
- All applicants must provide a PIC-VS (Police Information Check – Vulnerable Sector) or equivalent, completed within the last 6 months or be willing to have a PIC-VS performed.
- Sincere interest in the guest’s enjoyment of RED
- Ability to cope with stressful situation and resolve conflict calmly and professionally
- Ability to identify the needs of guests and interact in a professional manner
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to lift and carry 35lbs
- Must be available evenings and weekends
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Previous hostel and or hospitality tourism experience an asset
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Must be physically able to clean several hours
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com