Do you have a passion for being part of a dynamic team of difference makers? RED Mountain is experiencing significant on mountain and base area development. We are seeking a leader to add to our team. With over 300 seasonal employees and 24-year-round employees RED Mountain is realising growth in our ski operations, lodging and real estate development.
About Red Property Management
RED Property Management Ltd. is the primary rental management company for a collection of luxury vacation homes and condominiums in Rossland, BC, at the base of Red Resort, a ski and summer resort area. The housekeeping department is a critical piece of the operation to ensure the units are presented in pristine condition for the guests.
RED Property Management Ltd. works to be the premier provider of luxury accommodations in Rossland, as well as offering exciting four-season recreation activities located at our doorstep. We strive to be the first-choice vacation provider in Rossland and the West Kootenays, offering and maintaining high quality accommodations, superior guest services and expanding our seasons of operations and recreational activities.
The Housekeeping supervisor is responsible for the daily functions of the housekeeping department, including training new staff to the exceed expectations, checking units at check out for damage and checking cleans and warming condos for arrivals, reporting to the Head Housekeeper any supplies needed for housekeepers to perform their duties properly, ensuring all damage or maintenance issues are reported to the Head Housekeeper.
The Housekeepers main area of responsibility can be condensed as the behind the scenes function that seamlessly creates a backdrop for an impeccable experience at RED. This position is instrumental in maintaining a strong attention to detail both in cleaning and maintenance issues which arise.
The Housekeeping Supervisor reports to the Head Housekeeper.
- Setting high standards of cleanliness and maintenance
- Cleaning luxury accommodation to meet the high standards of our guests
- Work independently and manage time to meet tight deadlines
- Ensuring all items in the units are functional and in good condition
- Reporting any maintenance/repairs in units to Head Housekeeper
- Must comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines
- Inspecting daily cleans to ensure they meet the standards of RMRL
- Motivating housekeeping staff to perform to the best of their abilities
- Ensuring staff report in a timely fashion
- Reporting any disciplinary issues to the Head Housekeeper
- Ensuring adequate stock levels for unit supplies and amenities, report depleting stock/amenities to Head Housekeeper
- Ensure clear lines of communication exist with Head Housekeeper to keep engaged on any last-minute changes to the arrivals
- Must be able to work on their feet 8 hours a day in a physically demanding job
- Must be available for busy booking periods
- Must be able to work alone
- Able to lift a minimum of 35lb
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Personal pride in work
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous management experience
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Knowledge of RoomMaster an asset
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 10, 2019.