Parking Lot Attendant
RED Mountain Resort is currently accepting applications for a Parking Lot Attendant. This position plays a critical role in managing the guest traffic flow and parking on a day to day basis. The successful candidates will be responsible for greeting guests and directing them to parking location, providing COVID-19 related education, guidance and expectations at the resort, as well as performing a number of lodge maintenance duties. Successful candidates will be expected to work some holidays and weekends.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Required to follow all COVID-19 safety policies and procedures
- Greeting each guest on arrival and providing COVID-19 related education and guidance
- Attending the parking lot and directing traffic flow
- Shoveling, snow blowing
- Lifting up to 50lbs multiple times a day
- Quad driving
- Assist with small building maintenance jobs i.e. changing light bulbs
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be physically capable of the strenuous work of shoveling and maintaining the lodge entrances and decks
- Must have experience operating a snow blower
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Prior experience driving a quad will be considering an asset
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Wage rate: In accordance with the USW collective agreement.
Please forward resume with covering letter to:
Red Mountain Resort
Attention: Steve Knox, Building Manager
Email: email@example.com Closing date: November 20, 2020