- Provide exceptional on-snow mountain orientation tours for our guests as well as being a base area host and hot chocolate distributor.
- Communicate information, services, and products offered at RED Mountain Resort. Show guests what RED means to you!
- Ensure the safety and well being of all guests both on and off-mountain and that COVID-19 protocols are met.
- Possibility to assist with the execution of RED Mountain events and group tours.
- Act as an ambassador of RED Mountain, professionally and courteously.
- A commitment of one working day a week during the winter season.
- Strong skiing or snowboarding abilities. Please note helmets are mandatory.
- Knowledge of RED Mountain Resort terrain, products, and services. A knowledge of RED Mountain Resort and Rossland history is an asset.
- Strong guest service skills with a love of storytelling, teamwork, and people. Must have a positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- A RED Mountain Resort season pass in exchange for completing the minimal working hours required.
- 25% off Food & Beverage and the Piste Off Supply Co.
- Reciprocal day tickets at participating resorts.
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to Julia Thrift, Group Sales & Volunteer Coordinator at Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: November 30th, 2020