Don’t forget to add our email address to your address book. That’ll avoid us getting lost in the fog of annoying email spam and pyramid schemes.
If you don’t see an email from us at firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to check your spam folder, then add our email address to your address book. Below you can find instructions on how to add us to your address book for Gmail and Outlook.
To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add email@example.com to your contacts list.
If you do not readily find an email from firstname.lastname@example.org please check your Gmail Spam Folder:
- If you see the email from email@example.com: Open the Email.
- Click the button on the toolbar, labeled Not spam
Next please, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Contacts list:
- Open the email from email@example.com.
- Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from header.
- Click the “Add firstname.lastname@example.org to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
- If email@example.com does not appear in the dropdown list? Then you probably have already added firstname.lastname@example.org to Contacts.
To add email@example.com to you list of “Safe senders” on Outlook:
- Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
- On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
- Click or tap on Never block sender in the menu that rolls out.
- The resulting popup will say:
“The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.”
- Click OK
To add sender to address book:
- Open the email
- Right click on the from address
- Choose Add to contacts option