At RED, we want you to be able to get to the mountain easily and safely, so all you have to focus on is shredding some pow.
ROSSLAND SKI BUS
The Alpine B-Line (aka Rossland Ski Bus!) runs between various points in Rossland and RED throughout the day staring at 7:30am in town and with its final departure at 6pm from RED. It runs on a mix of 30 min and 1 hour intervals.
- For the complete daily bus schedule, please check Rosslandskibus.ca
- Ski Bus requires a Token ($3 each) to ride
- Tokens can be purchased at: Red Mountain Resort Guest Services and Rafters Bar (both at the RED Base Lodge), the Red Mountain Resort Lodging office, The Josie Hotel, Kootenay Gateway, Fine Wines & Spirits, Prestige Hotel, Alpine Grind Coffeehouse, Mountain Shadow Hostel, The Flying Steamshovel, and Jimmy's Cannabis Shop
- Please note the driver does not take cash
- You can upgrade to a ski bus season pass for just $150 for the ENTIRE season. No better way to get back and forth from the mountain without needing to ever drive or look for parking!
- Save Huge: If you take the bus just 3x round trip every week, the season pass pays for itself just halfway through the season.
- Single use tickets, 10-Ride Punch Cards, and Seasons Passes are all available to purchase online here.
Safe Ride Home
Available THURSDAY, FRIDAY, & SATURDAY
The Safe Ride Home Shuttle is your ticket to evening fun here at RED and Rossland. Operating on a flex-schedule system from 6:30pm – 10pm, Thursday – Saturday. The shuttle costs just $5/person.
Please call 250-362-0080 to book.
Please Note: after 10pm all shuttles must be booked with the driver prior to the last shuttle at 9:45pm otherwise they will go home.
- The shuttle’s “homebase” is located in front of The Josie Hotel at the Resort Area from 6:30pm – 7:30pm and will take trips to Rossland every 30 minutes if there are guests wanting a ride. At 7:30, the Shuttle relocates its homebase to The Flying Steamshovel until 10pm and will do interval trips back to The Josie Hotel when guests need a ride at 30 minute intervals.
- If you’re in town when the Shuttle is at the Resort Area homebase, simply give the driver a call at 250-362-0080 and let them know! Same goes if you’re still at the resort if the Shuttle’s homebase is in town starting at 7:30pm.
LATE NIGHT SHUTTLE BOOKINGS
- If you’re looking to get a ride after 10pm on Thursday - Saturday, you’ll just need to book a ride in advance. You can either call the driver at 250-362-0080 up until 9:30pm, or book directly with the Kootenay Gateway Office before 4pm.
- The Late Night shuttle runs from 10pm to midnight.
- From 10pm to midnight, rides between RED and Rossland are $10/person.
Other Shuttle Options
If you’re looking to get a ride to/from town outside of the evening Thursday-Saturday schedule, please reach out to Kootenay Gateway to book a shuttle in advance. Reservations are based on driver availability. The sooner you book, the better.