The RED Mountain’s Fall Line Ski and Snowboard School takes pride in its fantastic team of professional and enthusiastic instructors. Whether it’s your first time skiing, or you want to explore the backcountry- we have a program that suits you! Our goal is to share our passion with you and to help improve your skiing and snowboarding skills on some of the finest terrain in North America.
See you on the slopes!
– Paul Clarke, Fall Line Ski and Snowboard School Director
- All lesson participants are required to check in at the Fall Line Ski and Snowboard School prior to commencement
- Plan to arrive at your lesson meeting area prior to the lesson start time. Allow at least an extra 45 minutes if you are renting equipment
- All program participants are required to have a lift ticket or season pass.
- Program availability, prices and lesson formats are subject to change
- For advance sales, credit cards will be charged at the time of the booking
- All prices noted are listed in Canadian dollars and are subject to applicable taxes
- Spaces are limited and are sold on a first come, first serve basis
- Advanced booking for lessons is suggested
- All amendments and cancellations made within 24 hours of lesson time incur a $30 fee
- Please Note: Camps require a minimum of 2 people of the same ability to run
- Please Note: If only one participant per camp, half or full day will still run at the same time but adjusted to 2 day camp
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 778-457-5001