RED Mountain’s Fall Line Ski and Snowboard School takes pride in its fantastic team of professional and enthusiastic instructors. Whether it’s your first time skiing, or you want to explore our steeps and deeps – we have a program that suits you! Our goal is to share our passion with you and to help improve your skiing and snowboarding skills on some of the finest terrain in North America.
See you on the slopes!
– Erin Sauvé, Fall Line Ski and Snowboard School Director
- All lessons must be booked in advance, over the phone at 778-457-5001
- Lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking
- Lesson registration for the 2020/21 season will open on November 9, 2020
- Plan to arrive at your lesson meeting area prior to the lesson start time. Allow at least an extra 60 minutes if you are renting equipment
- All lesson participants are required to check in with our Snow School Staff outside the Fall Line Ski and Snowboard School building prior to commencement
- All program participants are required to have a lift ticket or season pass
- Lift tickets are not included in the lesson unless otherwise stated. A discounted ticket is available upon purchase of a program
- In accordance with the COVID-19 guidelines, we have decreased group sizes to ensure physical distancing
- Program availability, prices and lesson formats are subject to change
- All amendments and cancellations made within 24 hours of lesson time incur a $30 fee
- All prices noted are listed in Canadian dollars and are subject to applicable taxes
- Please Note: Camps require a minimum of 2 people of the same ability to run
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 778-457-5001