Constella Cabins & Clubhouse Night Attendant Winter 23/24
Reporting to the RMRL Director, the Paradise Cabins and Clubhouse Attendant is an overnight position that will act as a ‘Jack of all trades’ while delivering a high-quality level of service to our guests. The Attendant is an energetic, service-oriented individual who will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our cabins and clubhouse to ensure guest expectations are exceeded and a consistently high standard of customer service and cleanliness is maintained.
The Constella Cabins and Clubhouse are a backcountry operation located in the Paradise Basin on the backside of Granite Mountain. During winter operations, the facility is only accessible by skiing/snowboarding via the Silverlode and Motherlode chairlifts. Check out your commute to work here!
- Maintaining a physical presence throughout the cabins, clubhouse and surrounding area by performing regular checks of the property to ensure the safety of guests
- Performing a nightly guest attendance, ensuring all skis and snowboards are locked up each evening and unlocked each morning with the approval of Patrol staff
- Coordinating with housekeeping staff to ensure that all sleeping units and public areas are serviced and cleaned daily by performing general housekeeping duties including but not limited to; maintaining washrooms, dusting, vacuuming, changing linens and emptying garbage and recycling etc.
- Acting as a doorperson at the clubhouse for guest check-in/out and providing an excellent guest service experience to those utilizing the clubhouse
- Communicating regularly with the RMRL Director to manage bookings to ensure the overall success of the establishment
- Communicating regularly with On Mountain Supervisor to ensure seamless service delivery for cabin guests
- Helping to ensure the cleanliness, organization and sanitation of all cookware, flatware, small wares, glassware, and cutlery in the common kitchen
- Chopping wood and maintaining heating sources
- Being readily available at all times to deal with problems or complaints
- Providing friendly, efficient & professional service to ensure a positive guest experience
- Must be extensively familiar with all Constella Emergency Procedures and Evacuation Plans
- Must comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Performing other duties as required
- Level 1 First certification is required
- Must be in good physical shape and able to lift loads of up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent ski/snowboard ability is required
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Service oriented, assertive, flexible, outgoing and enthusiastic
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Outdoor enthusiast with the ability to work long hours when required
- Strong communication skills with a second language considered an asset
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Previous Food and Beverage experience is an asset
- Serve it Right and Food safe to be completed upon hiring if Certification is not yet in place
This is an overnight position and all applicants must be available for evenings and weekends.
How To Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. The anticipated start date of this position is September 2022. The successful candidate will work at Red Mountain Resort Lodging at the base area and complete any necessary training until the cabins and clubhouse open in mid-late December.