Reports to: Head Housekeeper
Who Are We:
Located in Rossland BC, RED Property Management Ltd. is the primary rental management company for a collection of luxury vacation homes, condominium, Nowhere Special Hostel as well as 6 backcountry cabins located in the Paradise basin on hill. The housekeeping department is a critical piece of the operation to ensure the units are presented in pristine condition for the guests.
What We Do:
RED Property Management Ltd. works to be the premier provider of luxury accommodations in Rossland, as well as offering exciting four season recreation activities located at our doorstep. We strive to be the first choice vacation provider in Rossland and the West Kootenays, offering and maintaining high quality accommodations, superior guest services and expanding our seasons of operations and recreational activities.
The Housekeepers main area of responsibility can be condensed as the behind the scenes function that seamlessly creates a backdrop for an impeccable experience at RED. This position is instrumental in maintaining a strong attention to detail both in cleaning and maintenance issues which arise. The Housekeeping staff interacts closely with guest services and maintenance.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and maintenance in all our locations including:
- Nowhere Special Hostel
- Luxury homes and condos throughout the base area
- Constella Cabins located in the Paradise Basin
- Working independently or in a dynamic team while managing time to meet tight deadlines
- Report any depleted supplies and amenities necessary to perform their duties
- Must be able to work well with others and encourage everyone to be their best
- Ensuring all items in the units are functional and in good condition
- Reporting any maintenance/repairs in units
- Must be available for shift work
- Must comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines
- Baggage handling on an as needed basis
- Vacuuming, mopping, washing dishes, dusting, making beds, and other duties as assigned
- Snow removal and assisting with hot tubs when needed
- Must be able to work on their feet 8 hours a day in a physically demanding job
- Able to lift a minimum of 35lb
- Previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Must be available evenings and weekends
- Previous hostel and or hospitality tourism experience an asset
- Ability to ski blue runs is an asset
Our Code of conduct:
All employees of RED Mountain Resort are expected to adhere to the highest ethical standards in the performance of their duties, to foster an environment of integrity, respect and trust and to preserve and enhance RED’s reputation.
The value of integrity, honesty, fairness and respect are essential to create and maintain a workplace that is characterized by civility, professionalism, tolerance, dignity, and freedom from discrimination or harassment.
Check us out!
Lodging Department: redreservations.com
Resort Website: redresort.com
How To Apply:
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.