Time to visit your friends up north!
STARTING FEB 28: PCR TESTS NO LONGER REQUIRED, RAPID TESTS ALLOWED + MORE MANDATE RELAXATIONS
We're excited to pass the news along to our friends south of the border that the Provincial Health Office has just announced the lifting of some COVID travel requirements at the border (goodbye expensive PCR tests!) along with some provincial mandates. Take a look!
- Starting February 28th, travelers will now have the option of using a COVID-19 rapid antigen test result (taken the day prior to their flight or arrival at the border) or a molecular test result (taken no more than 72 hours before their scheduled flight or arrival at the land border or marine port of entry) to meet pre-entry requirements. Click here for full details.
- All indoor personal gathering restrictions have been removed
- Indoor and Outdoor organized gatherings are at full capacity
- Restaurants now have all restrictions removed (with the exception of PHO required vaccine passports) and are at full capacity
- In general alignment with the recent relaxation of several Provincial Health Office restrictions and mandates, RED will no longer require guests to wear a face covering outdoors.