Every Thursday Night 6pm – 9pm | RED T-bar & Magic Carpet
The Good Life doesn’t stop when the sun goes down. Every Thursday during January and February means Night Skiing @ RED. You might think these shredders get more than enough vertical during the day but this is a local favourite. Ski all day, have a relaxing, boots-off dinner, and then get back out there under the big lights and earn your après-après. (Or, you know, still get some skiing in even though you have a 9-5 job!)
- Free for day ticket and season pass holders
- Free for Kids (6 & under)
- $15 for Junior (7-12) and Seniors (65+)
- $20 for Adults and Youth (13-18, 19-64)
- $35 per family (4 people)
- Tickets available at Guest Services.