Time to get totally Gnarly! We are bringing it back to the days of one-pieces, neon, turtle necks, and only directional equipment for Retro Day, DUH! We’ve got some radical prizes for the most bodacious get-ups. Boogie on down to the RED Deck from 2-7pm for live music, cold refreshments, and a party that will send you back to a time when MTV was actually music television! So dress in your finest and as the great Fitz Fitzgerald said in the classic film Ski School, “Skiing is partying, partying is skiing.”
- Live Music & Deck Party from 2-7pm
- Retro Day attire strongly encouraged (only because we can’t legally force people into neon onesies, as much as we’d like to)
- Live Music on the deck all afternoon from:
- 2pm: KC & The Elderberries
- 3pm: Mooves DJ
- 4pm: Blackout Summer
- 5pm: DJ Stella Beats
- 6pm: Stubbs & The Fermented Bean
- Season Passholder Appreciation Draw at 4pm!
- Grab your raffle ticket from Guest Services for your chance to win a 2022/23 Season Pass!
- Shuttle service running from 4-9pm