Terrain Park Attendant
RED Mountain Resort is looking for Terrain Park Attendants for the 2023/24 winter season!
As a Terrain Park Attendant, you will provide a safe, engaging experience for the guests utilizing the Terrain Park. You will keep daily records and logs, and perform general maintenance and upkeep on terrain park features.
- Safe set-up of terrain park features.
- On-going maintenance of terrain park features and perimeter of park.
- Assist the groomer operator by providing input into development and maintenance of park.
- Observe the terrain park guest users for safe use of the park.
- Test terrain park features when required.
- Ensure signage is in place daily.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role. Experience teaching or coaching in a terrain park setting would be an asset.
- Experience in the building and maintenance of terrain park features.
- Knowledge of risk management and liability in a terrain park setting.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to make quick decisions using good judgement and knowledge of the terrain park.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent customer services skills.
PHYSICAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be physically able to perform terrain park maintenance.
- Must have strong intermediate to expert level skills riding in the terrain park and able to test features.
Working at RED – your perks include:
- An awesome team and fantastic co-workers!
- Starting wage of $16.44/hour. Step Classification 1 In accordance with the USW collective agreement, November 1st 2023.
- Individual ski pass for your first season. Spouse Ski Pass for return season FT Employees as per the USW Collective agreement.
- Discounts on everything RED has to offer from Food & Beverage, rentals, retail, lessons, daycare and more!
- Reciprocal deals at other great resorts to ski on your days off.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to Keegan Pond at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1st, 2023