Winter Food & Beverage Positions
RED Mountain is gearing up for the 2023/24 ski season and has the following full-time and/or part-time seasonal positions available in the Food & Beverage department. This is your chance to work in a fast-paced and exciting role in the tourism industry!
- Line Cooks
- Food Runners/Bussers
The successful candidates will have a positive attitude, be pleasant, neat in appearance, punctual and reliable.
The qualifications for these positions vary but most require a Grade 12 Education, 0-2 years of relevant work experience, and a valid Food Safe Certificate. The language of work is English; additional language skills are considered an asset.
The following skills and abilities are required for most roles:
- Must meet the minimum physical requirements below:
- Able to lift 12 kg overhead
- Able to work on your feet for long period of time
- Able to carry stock up several flights of stairs if business levels require it
- Must have exceptional work habits, including being prompt and responsible
- Enjoy working alone and under pressure, as well as in a team environment
- Exceptional customer service and cooking skills, including understanding and anticipating the needs of customers
- Outgoing personality and high standards of quality
- Enjoy working with the public and can deal pleasantly with the pressure of a busy environment
Working at RED – your perks include:
- An awesome team and fantastic co-workers!
- A wage based on the USW Collective Agreement.
- A RED Season Pass.
- Discounts on everything RED has to offer from Food & Beverage, rentals, retail, lessons, daycare, and more!
- Reciprocal deals at other great resorts to ski on your days off.
Wage rate: In accordance with the USW collective agreement.
Please forward resume with covering letter to:
Red Mountain Resort
Attention: Ivor Smith, Food & Beverage Director
Closing date: Open until filled