Rattlecat Cup Round 10
March 11 – 12 | RED Mountain
It’s been 10 years of sideways mayhem and downhill debauchery for the Rattlecat Cup Banked Slalom! If you’re an OG snowboarder or a newbie ready to show up with swagger, The Rattlecat might scratch an itch you didn’t even know you had. Loose, loud, and made-up-on-the-spot, this is what dreams–and nightmares–are made of, kids. But mostly dreams! Shred for Dan!
- Cost: $40 entry – gets you 2 days of racing (1 run each day with top qualifiers getting an extra run), t-shirt, 50% off lift tickets (with proof of participation)!
- Check in & registration: Friday 4-8pm
- Location: T-bar for fast laps and easy access to Rafters.
- Categories: Male and Female, 14 and under, 15-35, 36+, and Introducing The Lt. Danbo Snowskate open
- All proceeds go to the Central Snowboard Academy.
- Tons of epic prizes including YES Snowboards!
- Check the Facebook page for more updates